Tuesday 28 August 2012

More ATC Swapping

My partner in the The Altered Paper's Face Only ATC Swap was Olivia @ Olivia's Creative Quest. Here's the lovely card she created for me...
Olivia also included some extra pieces for crafting with and a gorgeous handmade thank-you card....
.... with the cutest little stamp on the back
Thank you Olivia for being a lovely swap partner.

And I have to mention another angel in my life and that's Kerri, she's so generous, look at the gorgeous bundle she sent for my birthday last month.
Kerri and I were introduced by blogging, what a wonderful tool this is for creating friendships.
Thank-you Kez!! Love ya lots!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow thats beautiful she is very clever and lucky you.xx

Jenny's Heart said...

What sweet swap partners and friends you have ;)

De said...

Lovely gifts. Agree with you about the great friends made through blogging

Oliva Ohlson said...

It was great pleasure swapping with you Jo! I hope to do it again!
Hugs,
Oliva