Tuesday 7 August 2012

Altering Things

These past few weeks I've enjoyed a wee bit of papercrafting, I love to do these little projects everynow and again and there's been some fun swaps to be involved in.
Tee from The Altered Paper holds lots of great swaps, the most recent swap was for an altered tag and the theme was Sun Bathing Beauties, so here's my creation made for Mercedes @ All Things Pretty...


I've even sent a message in a wee bottle!
Mercedes creates the most gorgeous things, I'd love to visit her studio and you can too if you check out her blog.

Tomorrow I'll show you the ATC I made for Amy for the Alphabet ATC Swap, it's very cute!

6 comments:

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Love your bathing beauty, and Mercedes will too! Hugs,Tee

Anonymous said...

wow you are clever Jo this is beautiful,well done.xx

Cathy said...

Love your work!

Sue said...

very nic, would look lovely in a bathroom maybe?

Sue said...

very nic, would look lovely in a bathroom maybe?

Anonymous said...

oh Jo your tag is GORGEOUS I love it sooooooo much, hope you do lots more paper crafting, you are so good at it xxxx love it