Tuesday 4 December 2012

I'm thankful for getting my ME time back!

I haven't heard from my swap partner to say whether she has received this tag yet but I'm sure she would have received it by now.
I paper pieced the little turkey, don't you think he's cute!

So talking about thanksgiving, I am thankful that UNI has finished, yippee! So far I've received all High Distinctions but I think my over achiever status ended with the last subject, it's somewhere between a credit and a distinction.

So you know what that means? Watch out craft room here I come!!
I look forward to catching up with some serious stitching, there's lots to do!

Thank-you to all my readers that have hung in with me while my blog posts were few and far between, 2013 will definitely be a more blogolicious year!


5 comments:

Tee said...

Jo this is super cute & creative! Love it! Hugs,Tee

Sue said...

Hi Jo, glad you made it! look forward to your stitching time again...

Isabella said...

congrats Jo I'm sure you must be looking forward to your me time, I have started back into scraping again after a weekend scrape along lol

barb's creations said...

Fantastic achievement Jo! Now don't forget we're celebrating this Friday I'll be bringing the champers and you bring the strawberries....7pm the is the meeting time,see you then :) Barb.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love that tag! Looking forward to hearing more from my Aussie friend. Have missed you bunches.
xx