Friday 6 July 2012

Shabbified

I can breathe a sigh of relief, it's finally Friday! Maybe this weekend I can find some time in my craft room, I especially need to do some rearranging in my craft room to put some new purchases in the perfect spot. These purchases join my recently acquired paint caddy by from Shabby Art Boutique
Kerryanne also sent the little lavendar sachet too, it smells divine!

So back to the new purchases...
a shabbified letter rack but now it's holding some pretty fat eighths

and...
the most delicious pairs.

Kerryanne is so talented, you must visit her blog, especially if you love shabby things.

I'm hoping by Monday night that my next post will have been about something I've stitched over the weekend!


3 comments:

Vickie said...

I can feel in your typing that Shabbified purchases have made you smile widely, wonderfull, cheers Vickie

Anonymous said...

lovely buys Jo,and had a great weekend.xx

Jenny of Elefantz said...

I am lovin' your shabbification, Jo!