Thursday 29 September 2011

FRIENDS Swap 2011

This week I posted my FRIENDS swap parcel to Kymberly, The Cotton Patch
Here it is all wrapped up and labelled
and here's a little sneaky peak just for Kymberly of the main pressie "N"
My mojo kicked in just in time to work on this project!

Hopefully Australia Post and US Post makes this a swift delivery!
This is the first time I've participated in this swap run by Khris and what fun it was coming up with ideas.
Thanks for letting me join Khris.

Happy Stitching Everybody!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Looks so exciting, Jo!

Dawn said...

Oh Jo this sneak peak is lovely... I can see some Fig there...he he
Hugs Dawn x x

Anonymous said...

Love your wrapping and tags!! So creative!! I'm sure your presents will be gorgeous!!

Vintage Cate said...

What a lovely parcel to receive Jo. It looks so exciting and tantalizing.

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see them Jo,yes this was a fun swap