Sunday 14 June 2009

Sugar and Spice Annie Swap # 2

My lovely raggedy anne doll arrived last week as part of the Sugar and Spice Annie Swap #2 hosted by Aunt Pitty Pat. Her name is Miss Pennybutt, named so because she has 3 american pennies sewed into her bottom. She's beautifully made by Ani and comes with her own little story.

Thank-you Ani she is so adorable and I just love her sweet stockings! Thank-you to Marcel, from Aunt Pitty Pats for hosting such a fun swap.

P.S. I went to meet a new little man today and he is such a sweetie. Sarah did such a lovely job producing this one.

8 comments:

Christine said...

What a cute Annie. Love her name.

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Very cute. She has a gorgeous face. How sweet

Jodie said...

beautiful Annie, but I am more jealous of your time with the litle man!

wonderwoman said...

she is so cute, what a lovely swap!
xx

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a gorgeous raggedy Anne doll.Love the dolls name - such a hoot!

Locket Pocket said...

Oh! She's gorgeous!!!!

Lucy x

Sew Useful Designs said...

Hi there Jo!

Your raggedy Annie is adorably cute! I love the fact that she has a little secret hidden in her pantyhoes! :-)

I've just popped over to Sarah's blog in order to get all gooey... and yep - it worked a treat! What a little treasure her baby is! So I have left a message for Sarah. Thanks for sharing sweetie.

THanks also for your lovely comments on my dragon quilt top.

Hugs! Vikki :-)xx

Renee said...

she's a gorgeous Annie!