Sunday 3 May 2009

The Quilted Crow's Autumn Gathering

I spent the day with a group of lovely stitchers at the Quilted Crow's Autumn Gathering at Campania. Now I'm sorry to say I got half way there and realised I'd left my camera at home so I've pinched a few snaps off my mum. The guest tutors were Helen Stubbings and Natalie Ross and as always they came up with some fun projects for us to do. Leonnie and Diedre our lovely hosts from the Quilted Crow also designed some lovely projects too.
The hall was set up beautifully with the designers quilts on display and a little Quilted Crow shop up on the stage.



Here's some of the Tassie Quilting Bloggers, Sarah, Sarah, Cathy, Isabella and.....
....Fiona. Leanne, Marita and Rose were there too but I haven't got a pic. A new blogger Christine was there too but I haven't got a link to her blog yet so if you're reading this Christine can you send me an email please.

Here's Helen with Elaine, showing one of the first projects Helen ever designed - a beautifully embroidered mug bag.


Do go and check out all there blogs for some more great photos.


The blocks from the gorgeous Quilt Aid 2009 project where on display

The cute little button for this project is on my side bar if you'd like to grab it or if you want the html code just send me an email.

Next post I'll show you what I worked on and also the goodies I bought!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lots of happy ladies there . Looking forward to seeing what you bought .

Sew Useful Designs said...

Thanks for sharing, Jo. It looks like you had such fun!

Vikki :-)

Stina Blomgren said...

Have seen some pictures on other blogs..and caught a picture of you on one..so I know you had a good time!!! :o)))
Lovely projects and nice friends...fantastic time to spend a weekend!!

Cathy said...

Great post...thats an awful pic....thanks for that!! lol Cathyxx

Jodie said...

It seems like half of blogland was there!

Fee said...

It was a great day wasn't it..... I loved the Quilt Aid blockas and am looking forward to it starting.

Chookyblue...... said...

stitching days are so much fun..........

Sandi said...

It looked like a fun stitching day. Looking forward to seeing the goodies you bought there.