Friday 14 November 2008

It must be Christmas!

Well today it feels like it!

As DS was heading off toschool he came back in the house with two parcels, to his disappointment they were both for me!! I felt like a little kid all over again.

The first parcel is from my Stitchers Angel, the beautiful Lieve Huys (No Blog) who owns a quilt shop in Belgium

Oops need to unwrap it....
Just look at these beautiful goodies a scissor keep with a little pair of scissors (from French magazine "Quilt Country"), a pincushion (from May Britt's blog), a lovely stitchery and stranded cottons and a gorgeous roll to put my work in!! I've always wanted one of these rolls!! I know Lieve has read my blog because she knows about my addiction to pincushions!

Lieve, you have truly spoilt me, you are one generous angel , thank-you so much I'll treasure it forever!

The second is my PIF from wonderful Stina. I know she's had a sore hand and I'm just amazed at how beautiful her work is. Look at this lovely wallhanging I should've ironed out the creases before I took a photo but I couldn't wait, just had to show it to you all....



it's beautiful Stina, Thank-you so much!! By the way I ate the chockies and they were scrummy!!

Thank-you ladies you made my day, I'll be smiling from ear to ear all day:-)

I better make a start on my PIFS for Ann J, Karol-Ann & Trashalou!!

14 comments:

RG said...

WOW!!!
It looks like christmas to me :o)
Beautiful goodies!! Enjoy. I know you will :o)
The ladies' work is amazing.
Wooohooo!!

Janellybelly said...

Hi Jo
Don't you feel like a CSI opening up parcels now? You have to take photos of each step just in case you want to blog about it :) Enjoy your spoils!
Blessings
Janelle xx
Threads of Friendship

Unknown said...

Gorgeous parcels, lucky you. Stina's work is always stunning. The scissor keep looks adorable.

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh...it looks just right at your place...so glad you liked my Angel.. :o)... felt so good sitting here sewing on something with spring colours ... looking out my window and seeing the leaves fall outside and know it was going to travel to spring... :o)
And wow...2 packages on one day...!!
Loved your stitchers Angel swap package...

julia said...

Hi Jo - you got great pressies! I'm happy for you that you've got an early Christmas ;o)
Hugs, Julia

Simone de Klerk said...

Wonderful what you got! It must have really made your day! Could you make a picture of the working roll being open, to see how it looks inside.
Maybe you could send me the address of Lieve's shop since it might be near to where I live.

Simone de Klerk said...

Hi Jo, I found the link to the place where Lieve has her shop. It's about a 2 hour drive from here. Maybe a nice combination to visit the beautiful city Gent!

May Britt said...

That was to very special and beautiful packages. Don't you agree it is so fun to receive packages like this!!!

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Hi Jo from beautiful Tassie,
Thanks for popping by to visit the Shabby Art Boutique. Yes, 'I get you' too. We're essentially addicted to crafting and can spend a whole day just daydreaming about our next wonderful crafting project. Couldn't think of a better way to spend the day ...hmmm..perhaps buying fabrics and crafting supplies - that is always pleasurable!!
Hope you pop back to visit again.
Hugs,
Kerryanne

Unknown said...

Lovely Goodies Jo...Love the Wallhanging..Funny one Janelle..
cheers
maree

SewAmy said...

wow, what fun and beautiful things.

Julie said...

Wow, Jo. You get the BEST mail!!!

Cathy said...

HI Jo,
You are so lucky...that wall hanging must have taken Stina ages...an amazing PIF gift!! And your Angel Swap gifts are beautiful too...I have always been going to make one of those rolls! Will get to it one day!! Cathy

DAWNIE said...

Such lovely pressies - lucky you