Monday 5 May 2008

B**bie Buttons

What a fun week I had last week being creative.
Helen Stubbings of Hugs 'n Kisses asked me to create some little projects using her new "B**bie Buttons". She's taking them all the way to the U.S. to give others an idea of when and how to use these gorgeous little buttons. My needlework isn't perfect as I was rushing to have them complete in time. I also made a little wall hanging and a card which aren't shown.
Helen's work is beautiful, she's going to blow them away in the U.S. with her talent!!

10 comments:

May Britt said...

These boobie buttons are soooo cute. Great ways to use them.

Anonymous said...

The buttons and your projects are just beautiful,I want to make all of them.Thanks for visiting my blog.Have a great week

Beertje Zonn said...

The buttons are beautiful!
Kind regards,

Sonnja, from the Netherlands
Beertje Zonn

Carin said...

I am glad you had a picture cause I had a whole different mental image when you said boobie buttons LOL :O)

Stina Blomgren said...

Love them..love..love..;D and I love your new header...

Anonymous said...

The Boobie Buttons look great on your creations. i love the things you have designed

TMQG said...

hi Jo, they loved the boobie buttons in Salt Lake City and your great ideas. Off to Portland for the important one tomorrow, hugs Helen

Anonymous said...

The projects are great. You are one very talented lady. Say hi to Helen. From Kerryl - Valerie's friend in SA.

Jo in TAS said...

Kerryl, you and Valerie will have to get a blog so I can see what you are all working on!

Chookyblue...... said...

nice projects here..........