Monday 5 July 2010

July finishes and upcoming show

The weekend was spent back at the machine, sewing up another sewing tote.
I enjoy sewing thes little bags.
I still have copies of these patterns if anyone is interested. See the paypal button on my side bar.
I also finished one of Annie Downs' projects from her latest book
I used wool felt for the bird instead of needleturn applique, it's soo cute!

This weekend is the Hobart Quilt and Craft Fair, you'll find me on Mother's Cupboard stand this year, helping Fee. Fee's been making lots of preparations for this event and is going to have some gorgeous fabrics for sale. There will also be patterns by Ric-Rac and some of her samples on display too on the stand.
Be sure to stop by and check out Fee's lovely Florentine Doily!
Helen will be there too, flitting back and forth between the Snugglybug display to Fee's stand.
This quilt top amongst others will be on display at the Snugglybug stand
and on the Sunday the stand will be attended by a young recipient of one of the first Snugglybug quilts.
So we might see you there!!

8 comments:

Sew Useful Designs said...

Ooh, so wish I could pop on over and say hi! Can't wait to see the pics and I hope you have a fantastic time!!! Hugs! Vikki x

Cubby House Crafts said...

Lovely stitching and sewing Jo! That bag is the best little bag pattern...for a small bag, you can fit soo much in it...because of its shape! I shall see you at the DEC!
Lisa ʚϊɞ

Kate said...

I am so excited that I am coming to Hobart for the fair, we are heading down Friday morning for the day. I'll keep an eye out for you Jo :)

Joy said...

Good luck with the show - I bet you'll have a fabulous time :o)!! Like Vikki I'd love to be able to drop in on you there ;o).
Have fun,
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Vicki ♥ said...

Have a great time at the Fair and I wish I could pop down to visit you and Fee at her stall. :)

Roseanne said...

I hope you have a good time at the craft fair My husband did ask me if I was going. I said that I was not going this year. Your bag and your annie Down's project is lovely.

Karen said...

Hi Jo,
Would love to be able to visit for the fair but it's cold enough for me, here in Melbourne.
Really cute bag and tag.
Love the quilt top (specially the centre block - lol).
Have fun on the weekend.
Karen

DAWNIE said...

Love your work - the best of luck at the show, and oh Anni'e key ring looks terrific.