Friday 10 September 2010

Welcome Valerie!

My bestie from high school, shown here, here and here has finally joined the blogging community.
Please give Valerie a warm bloggy welcome and let her know that I sent you!
Her blog is called Old Lyndoch Larder and she's a craft nut like  most of us so be sure to follow her as she's one talented cookie!

I've done a bit of sewing tonight, I'm so close to finishing the secret squirrel project top but I'm getting tired so it'll have to wait until tomorrow.
Nighty-Night!


4 comments:

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Thank Jo. Another crafty nut. I will check her out

Mrs A. said...

Just popped over to your friends blog and left a few words. Her little coasters are novel.

Susan In Texas said...

I love the picture of you and Valerie at Annual Camp in 1985. We were all SO much younger 25 years ago! Congratulations on getting one of your buddies to start blogging; I have had NO luck in that direction whatsoever.

Take care,
Susan in Texas

Jossie said...

I'll pop over to your friend's new blog shortly.
Can't wait to see your secret project to be unveiled;-)

PS I commented several times but always end up in an error message. Hope this one comes through.
Jossie