Tuesday 1 December 2009

Advent Swap - 1st December



Well hopefully all packages have arrived or will arrive shortly to all advent swappers. I opened my first gift this morning from Maree and she's sent me some gorgeous spotty fabric! Thank-you Maree!!
Now ladies remember to post regularly and thank your partners and you can also upload your pics to Flickr so everyone can see what you've received.
Just click on the Advent Swap pic on my sidebar and it'll take you to the flickr group.
Once again thank-you Maree and I look forward to opening the rest and seeing what everyone else receives too.
Merry Christmas to All!!
Hugs
Jo

3 comments:

kathyros said...

What a beautiful idea Jo, I'm sure you will have a lot of fun opening your daily gifts. Enjoy

kathyros said...

I have trouble leaving comments, Jo, sometimes they dont seem to show up so I hope that you arent getting twice. Anyway love your gifts so far and am looking forward to whats going to be opened next. Living Vicariously through you! LOL

Jo in TAS said...

Hi Kathyros,
I have my comments set to moderate so I can read them before they can appear. I'd reply to you but you're set to no reply. Have you got a blog?
Cheers
Jo