Friday 4 December 2009

Advent Swap interlude

Clare was my partner in the Ornament Swap, hosted by Robyn and Clare herself. Clare sent me one of her gorgeous party frocks, isn't it so sweet, it reminds me of a time long ago when I used to play with barbie Dolls. The closest I've come to dressing barbie dolls in my adult years is playing with my sons Action Man dolls, it's just not the same though.

Thank-you Clare, it's beautiful and so is the handmade card! Thanks also to Robyn and Clare for hosting the swap!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a pleasure Jo , I'm glad you liked it and thanks for joining in the swap !

Sew Useful Designs said...

Aww.. it's beautiful Jo!! Clare is just the sweetest isn't she?!!

Hugs! Vikki xox

Fee said...

AAAWWW I want one of those - It is just gorgeous !!

Teresa said...

That's so cute Jo! I know what you mean about action Joe... not the same

RG said...

Hi Jo, hi Clare :D

Oh Jo what a cute party dress... how neat to have that hanging on your tree. So pretty and christmassy.
the ornament swap was such fun!!
..and yes thanks for playing :D
Hugs!!

Leanne said...

What a cute decoration. I think I would like a dress like that.

DAWNIE said...

Oh the dress is just so gorgeous and looks fabulous hanging on the tree.