Thursday 30 July 2009

Christmas in July is here!

This morning the postie rang my doorbell and delivered my Christmas in July gifts from

It's just like being a little kid again opening up the package and look what greeted me, I love the fabric it's so bright and cheery

and this was what was inside the packagethere's needle, pins, embroidery scissors on a button clip, a mug cozy to keep my coffee warm and a gorgeous pattern produced by Pam's friend. Thank-you so much Pam, I'll never lose my embroidery scissors down the back of the chair again and my coffee shall never get cold! I'll have to

Thanks also to Linda and Stephanie for hosting another great swap! You've both done an amazing job keeping us all informed and giving us ideas of what to include in our parcels.

Happy Xmas in July to all who took part!

15 comments:

Ange Moore said...

Love the little bag your goodies came in! Merry Christmas in July!!

Chookyblue...... said...

great gifts.........Merry Christmas in July

Unknown said...

I am so glad it all got there safe and sound. I am glad you like the bag and I can't remember if I wrote that it is reversible. That way you can use the polka-dots at other times besides Christmas! I enjoyed being your swap partner. Merry Christmas in July!

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Hi Jo, I missed telling you happy twenty-twenty. What a great day to celebrate. Love you bag of goodies and still can't get over what all you sent me.
Happy Birthday again,
Keep Stitchen'
Bonnie

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

I wrote a post, but don't know where it went. Jo, I'm late on wishing you a Happy Birthday, Many more to you and great bag of goodies. I'm still thrilled with all your hard work done on my.
Happy Birthday and Keep Stitchen'
Bonnie

zigzago said...

Wow, another of these beautiful swap packages arived! The fabric is wonderful! Have a nice day! Renata.

RG said...

Woohoo...gorgeous goodies Jo!
Have lots of fun with them :D

Anonymous said...

Great gifts you got, you are a lucky girl to have such a great swap partner

DAWNIE said...

Some lovely gifts you have. Is always lovely to see what people send. This looks like another fun successful swap you did.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Love that tree fabric and I spied rick rack too! So glad you could participate.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Blogger isn't playing nice. My comment disappeared. Anyway...cute bag. I love that tree fabric. So happy you could join the swap.

Carin said...

Jo what wonderful goodies!

Unknown said...

Great bag & Lovely Goodies Jo...
cheers

Judith Tetley said...

Hi Jo...great early Christmas Gifts. I've been away for 7 weeks, but I think I am looking at a "new look" blog.....are we getting a nice pic on the header ???
Hugs..Judith
p.s. Happy 40th...gosh I wish I could go back to there..make the most of the next ten years...a bit of rot sets in after that..lol!
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous items ! Sorry I missed your big day , happy belated birthday !