Monday 2 January 2012

Tags

The last swap I participated in for 2011 was a Tag Book Swap hosted by Jean of Lilac Lane Livery. A bit of altered art is a fun distraction from stitching and helps to get those creatice juices flowing. My partner was Donna of Red Apple Junction, here's the gorgeous package she made for me including a bundle of buttons and other great pieces.
Oops the photo doesn't show the sweet charm closure on the bag, must get a photo!



The tags are all so very pretty! Thank-you so much Donna, they're now on display in my craft room.
(I'll have to get myself one of those crackle stamps, makes a fabulous background)

Here's the package I put together for Donna



Lots of fun putting these together!

Just one more post on swaps received, I'll do that tomorrow night.
Tomorrow I'm off to do a bit of stitching and catching up with these lovely Ladies, Fee and Helen.

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Nice lot of tags I have made some and now you have given me added incentive to start again Thanks .

Annie said...

Hi Jo - when you posted about the tag swap earlier,I was very curious to find out what exactly what a tag swap was...thanks to your piccy's I now know what it is...it is gorgeous! Happy New Year xox

Christine M said...

Beautiful tags Jo, both sent and received!

Susie McMahon said...

How lovely -both the ones you received and the ones you sent!

Judith Tetley said...

Hi There Jo...I recently had a swap with Donna too and yes I agree papercrafts are a nice diversion. However; I need to divert back to my sewing now though; as I've been on the papercrafts trail for 12 months....lol!
Many Blessings for 2012
Hugs..Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com