Wednesday 4 January 2012

Friends In Stitching

You'll sometimes see in my blogposts as acronym FIS, it refers to an online stitching group "Friends in Stitching" that I belong to. It's a lovely bunch of likeminded stitchers who all do beautiful work and are the most lovely group of ladies. We held the annual Christmas Advent Swap where we count down the last 5 days to Christmas. I made pressies for De and chose a lovely sewing set called "Inspired to Stitch" designed by my friend Helen of Hugs 'N Kisses


You can see the other gifts I sent on De's blog.

I recieved pressies from Kylie, a beautiful table runner and cushion


.....plus all these other goodies (the tray is my own).
I was really excited to receive a very cute Tilda ordnament!

Thank-you Kylie and to all my Friends In Stitching, I look forward to another fun filled year!

16 comments:

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Very nice Jo. I looking forward to another lovely year with FIS too

Joy said...

Gawjus gifties Jo ..... I love the set you made, how pretty :o)!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Sue said...

Very nice gifts xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jo.
cheers

Sew Useful Designs said...

Happy New Year sweetie!

How lovely to be part of a lovely group of ladies and hold a swap each year. Just love both what you gave and recieved!!!! What a gorgeous design of Helen's and love the fabric you chose for them!

Happy new year sweetheart - may it be full of creative goodness and opportunity!

Hugs! Vikki xoxo

Deb said...

Lovely gifts Jo. The pattern you made up of Helen's is lovely.

Sue-Anne said...

Beautiful gifts, both given and received.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You have been spoilt Jo......lovely gifts...

Leanne said...

Lovely gifts Jo, the ones you made are gorgeous.

Margaret said...

Like minded people are a joy to be with, especially in the craft area where you can learn and share at an alarming rate.

De said...

I love my gifts. Im looking forward to another wonderful year with FIS too.

Tatkis said...

I just love your sweet set! And received gifts are beautiful.
Happy New Year!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Jeni said...

Lovely gifts Jo ......
sounds like a great swap

NoƩmia said...

Remember me?
I wish you a wonderful 2012! :)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Everything is wonderful Jo! Cheers to another fun year of stitching!

tijerasycucra said...

This job is very pretty, congratulations
have agood day
Josefina
tijerasycuchara.wordpress.com