Friday 30 September 2011

Stitching has resumed

I'm so pleased to say my mojo has returned.
Last night I was inspired by a recent pattern purchase from Patchworks Plus (great service by the way!) and got stuck into the applique. I'm loving this little tote bag which is a pattern by Natalie Bird. I also won the Mollie Makes Magazine from Sew Happy House, this is a good read and very inspirational too, thank-you Kathy!
So tonight I'll complete the embroidery and over the weekend I'll assemble the bag.
I hope you have something lovely to stitch this weekend.

16 comments:

Vicki said...

That is such a cute design Jo. You won't be able to stop till it's all done!!

Anonymous said...

congrats on your win,and happy stitching for the weekend

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Hello 'mojo'... I knew you'd return to Jo eventually. Lookign forward to seeign the finished bag Jo.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Sarah said...

It always eventually returns (wink)

Deb said...

So pleased to hear your mojo is back Jo. Even the mojo needs a bit of a holiday at times.

Beertje Zonn said...

What a lovely books and happy stitching for the weekend!

Greetings,

Beertje Zonn

Vintage Cate said...

It will be a lovely bag Jo. Have a terrific weekend.

Sue said...

Hi Jo
Great choice, I really like this pattern, look forward to seeing it finished, happy sewing!

Vickie said...

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Christine M said...

Glad to hear you've got your mojo back! Congratulations on your win too.

Quilt Kitty said...

Some fresh new inspiration & your fingers were tingling with the need to stitch. I love that block. Enjoy your stitching. Tracee xx

Unknown said...

I've just purchased my first Molly Makes I Love it...
Sooo Glad Mojo found it's way Home..Enjoy.
cheers

Lynda said...

I bought this pattern at the quilt show and am looking forward to making it very soon. Your applique is beautiful.

Cathy said...

Glad your mojo is back..mine has made a reappearance too...about time...mines been gone for over a year!!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Fun! Glad your stitching mojo has returned!
xx,shell

Stina Blomgren said...

Glad your mojo is back.. but with a lovely pattern like that.. you just have to.. love it!!