Thursday 28 October 2010

more from the Retreat and what I've been working on.

Thought you'd like to see what I purchase from Esmes, Calico Crossroads and Patchworks Plus
This little cupcake was in the goodie bag I received at the retreat, they were kindly donated by Lovely Fee
and the Quilt Card I won in the lucky number prizes!
Whilst at the retreat I was working on my xmas swaps so I can't show you them yet but here's a stitchery
I've just completed for H who is off to Market in Melbourne in November,
wish I was going too :-(
If you're going be sure to say Hi to Helen and Lori!

8 comments:

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

The retreat sounds like it was fabulous. Don't we all need that crafty fellowship occasionally.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Nice buys, nice goodies, nice stitching. I wish you were coming to Melbourne too. See what happens next year

Mrs A. said...

Love the little bag in the picture background. Don't those materials look fab together. I recognise some of the patchwork template designs too.I have just joined a mini quilt 6" x 12" swap and have all my patchwork pattern books out to choose a design to make up.Thanks for putting your name in the cauldron (so to speak)for my Halloween giveaway.

Stina Blomgren said...

Love it Jo,... just gorgeous fabrics...:O))
And lots going on at your place too..:O) NICE!!

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Jo! Sounds like you had a fab time at your retreat and just look at those pretties that followed you home! Tee! Hee! Hee! Can't wait to see what you create with them - enjoy! Bear Hugs! KRIS

DAWNIE said...

Oh a lovely aray of things - very nice Jo

Karen M said...

Visiting from Raspberry Rabbits, and I just want to say I love your work. I'm also envying you for the retreat. Soundds like lots of fun.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jo,

I am visiting from Shell and the Raspberry Rabbits and was lovely to discover you and your blog.
Love all the wonderful creations you have been doing, especially the red and white cushions.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn