Friday 27 August 2010

Sneaky Peak 4

As you can see I'm still going strong on the secret squirrel project, here's another little peak for you.
I've got two more blocks to go and then the sashings and borders. There's alot of applique and enmbroidery to do, it's a little bit challenging at times but very satisfying when a block is complete. I'm looking forward to putting it altogether and seeing the final result.  I've got two weeks to have the top complete but you'll still have to wait awhile longer before I can show it to you. Thanks for being so patient!!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

aahh Jo the Suspence!!!
cheers

Sandi said...

Looking great! Can't wait to see it all put together.

Elyte said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished quilt. Keep up the good work but take care of yourself.

trash said...

How exciting. I do like sneaky peeks.

Kate said...

the suspense is almost to much to bear, but 2 weeks is better than 2 months I guess. I cannot WAIT to see the finished project

julia said...

Your leaves & stem look really, really good! {I should continue with my long abandoned appliqué quilt...hmmmm...}
Have fun stitching...I'll try to be patient.
Hugs, Julia

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Oh you are a tease. Looking forward to the finished project

Joy said...

Look at your GAWJUS needleturn Jo .... oooh I wish we lived closer and you could teach me lol. I keep saying I'll give it a go but so far it's still in the "one day" box ;o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Cubby House Crafts said...

Goodluck with next two blocks and hope you get together on time!
Lisa ʚϊɞ

Margaret said...

If it is a challenge for you it will be in the Master Class for us. Looking good though.

Mrs A. said...

This is getting more and more intriguing post by post. Can't wait for the reveal. Can you sew a little faster please!!!!

Annie said...

Looking good Jo -

Jeni said...

looks great.................cany wait till the end

Sew Useful Designs said...

Beautiful needle-turn, Jo!
You little tease, you!!!LOL

Hugs!Vikki xoxo