Thursday 31 July 2014

Another year older

On Monday I celebrated another birthday but it is really getting to a point where it's no longer a celebration but a reminder that another year has passed and I haven't made much of a dent in my fabric stash, in truth it probably increased.
I was very spoilt, Brett and Lachlan gave me a new sewing chair. I've been covetting one of these for a few years and luckily the craft show last weekend was the perfect time to get one. Thank you to my two precious boys xxx
My online group "Friends in Stitching" gave me a fabulous little bag with plenty of pockets and zippered pockets plus some little extras. De was the maker and she chose very well.

I loved the little zipper pull


My gorgeous friend Helen surprised me with a scrumptious white chocolate mud cake and my very own bundle of Basically Hugs. Tilly made me the green and gold band and Molly decorated the cake with bunting.
The cake didn't last long at all as I had to share it with my boys.
Thank you Helen and girls, you are all very special to me x
Talking of Helen she's announced a Christmas Stitching Day in November, hope many of you can join us there, it's always lots of fun.




8 comments:

Christine M said...

Happy birthday for Monday, Jo.

Chookyblue...... said...

Happy birthday Jo........some nice goodies there........lucky you............

barb's creations said...

Happy belated birthday Jo, looks like you were very spoilt :) Barb.

Susan said...

Happy birthday Jo. Gorgeous chair.

Jan said...

Happy birthday for Monday, Jo; so pleased it was your RDO - well-timed! And what great gifts.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love the chair Jo....and that cake, yummo...glad you an awesome birthday

Helen said...

So glad you had a great birthday Jo, lovely pressies and the cake looks so yummie.

Helen

Sue said...

Hope you had a great day, looks like it!
Happy Birthday!