Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Discover Yourself

This is not the post about the Alphabet ATC I made but about the Face Only ATC I made for Olivia @ Olivia's Creative Quest. I had forgotten to take a photo before I posted and Olivia has taken a lovely one in a beautiful setting so I can show you
I do enjoy working on these small scale projects. Each ATC is only 2 1/2" x 3 1/2 ".  
It's probably hard to tell from the photo but I made the flowers on her headband in 3D and added glossy accents to the beads, earrings, ribbon and those blue eyes to make them shine.
Tomorrow I WILL show you the Alphabet ATC I made for Amy.

5 comments:

Oliva said...

simply gorgeous! Thank you Jo!

shez said...

wow Jo its gorgeous,well done.xx

Sandi said...

Beautiful work, Jo!

Cathy said...

Very talented! Great job!

Creations by Tee said...

Beautiful Face ATC! Hugs,Tee