Wednesday 22 December 2010

Lunch for busy girls

H and I are both busy ladies and it's hard to tie us down for a casual lunch and chat but we managed to find sometime today that suited us both. We lunched at a local cafe, caught up on what's been happening since we last met and exchanged gifts, H now has her own little stitching tote and I received a gorgeous box of  6" squares in xmas prints. I'll show you them next post I do.
I love this little bag, so quick and easy to make and handy for sitting on a table full of all your sewing bits and bobs, mine goes everywhere with me.
I've only got two patterns left of this project then there'll be no more. ***SOLD***
I'll be back tomorrow with a couple more pics then I'll be signing off for the Xmas Period.
Cheerio!

9 comments:

Pauline said...

cute bag Jo...have a wonderful christmas..with your family...hope to see you in 2011 !!!
cheers

Isabella said...

Love your little bag Jo thats really nice looks like a handy size too

Sarah said...

I so love my bag as well. She follows me to hexagon nights and around the house when I sew... She has been admired by many : o )

Sherri said...

Jo that bag is so cute!!! I love it! It would be perfect for my knitting projects! Enjoy!

Mrs A. said...

I love your little bag. Hope you have a Happy Christmas Down under.

Unknown said...

Love the Fabrics in this one...So Glad you got time to cath up with H...
Merry Xmas Jo & Happy NY to You & Your Family...looking forward to seeing what you Create in 2011...
ho ho ho

Sandi said...

What a lovely tote bag, Jo! It would be great for portabe projects!

Elyte said...

Yes I agree that little bag is great and I am still loving mine. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

DAWNIE said...

Way behind with blogging Jo - Merry christmas to yourself and family and have a great new Year. Love the little bag - shame you only had two patterns.