Tuesday 25 August 2009

Xmas Advent Swap edit: ***A Partner has been found***

This is a call out to all those lovely people that like to do swaps. I'm in need of one more person for the Xmas Advent Swap . One of our lovely ladies has been left partnerless after her partner went AWOL. If you'd like to join in please check out the terms of the swap on Mother's Cupboards Blog and then send me an email or leave a comment on this post. You must be willing to post to the US! edit: ***A Partner has been found***

All other swap partners are up and running and communicating, just remember to keep in touch, once a week is good! Have fun getting to know each other and putting together your advent gifts!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Hi Jo, if you can't find anyone, I'm happy to have another partner, just let me know.
Lizzie
XXX

Teresa said...

Jo, I am there for you.. I would love to join your swap....have read the terms and think it would be so much fun to do....hope I can help xx

Mark said...

Did you find anyone? I may be tempted to have my rubber arm twisted....

sewkalico said...

I must remember to check that I'm not signed in as my DH when I leave comments!!!!