Sunday 2 November 2008

What's a blogger to do??????

Hubby's gone away for 3 weeks and taken my camera so unless I can beg, borrow or steal one my posts will be pictureless!

I've had a busy weekend, finishing off xmas baubles (just the strings to do now), another swap gift for a blogging buddy, preparing my next project "Treasure Cones" (bloglifted this photo) as designed by Leonnie from The Quilted Crow.

And not to mention all the housework, bit of gardening, grocery shopping, meals and last but not least giving my DS lots of cuddles because he said I don't give him as many cuddles anymore!

Note to self, cuddle DS everyday and tell him he's very special and I love him :-)

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Hello Jo, three weeks is a long time to be husband-less. Mine goes away on business to South America for two weeks at a time, and I always enjoy the first few days to myself but after that the days seem to drag. It sounds as if you've got lots to do though, and as your weather is probably getting better every day (unlike ours) you should be able to get lots done in the garden too.

wonderwoman said...

those cones look amazing, not seen anything like that before!
i agree about the hugs, sometimes we just don't do it enough and everybody loves a hug!! good motto a hug a day, or more even!
xxx

trash said...

Definitely should be a note to all parents ' hug small(or not so small) child and tell them how fabulous they are and how loved'

I shall be following that advice from here on, thanks.

Roseanne said...

Yes my husband went a way for three day. I love it the tv to my self eat when I like. My son use to love hugs and kisses when he was little. The cones do look good. I hope you get yours done soon.

Unknown said...

Yes cuddle galore for sure, it doesn't take too much time and our little boys grow out of cuddling their mum. Although mine (30) would still give his mum a cuddle if asked. I think I'd be taking advantage of all the extra time I had on my hands and be stitching up a storm.

Julie said...

The cones are cute, but those baubles are my favorite.

Stina Blomgren said...

three weeks and no pictures from you...hmmm...think you have to "steal" one... ;o)
Some nice sewingtime ahead of you ...maybe... ;o)....good luck...:o)

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Wow three weeks with no DH. What to get done first? Find a camera so we can see your progress. Lots to do. Where to start? I tend to walk around in circles and then DH comes home. Enjoy your time. Give DS a hug from blog land.

sewkalico said...

Cuddles! Definitely!! I give my boys too many, they must be sick of me all over them LOL. Your DH should have left the camera and taken the housework instead LOL!!!!