Tuesday 22 April 2008

The Quilted Crow's Autumn Gathering

I had a great time at the Quilted Crows Autumn Gathering. Twice a year the lovely ladies from this beautiful shop host a get together and invite very talented designers to join us and showcase their beautiful work. This year Kerrie Gillespie and Lynette Anderson were those designers and their work is even better in real life.

The day was made even more special because Lynette and I had arranged an Autumn Swap and what a wonderful gift I received, a superbly made Crabapple Hill pincushion acorn, plus needles, variegated thread, handpainted button and birdhouse (there was also a chocolate snail but I ate that). Check out Lynette's blog to see what I gave her plus there's a picture of me there too.

The fun didn't stop there as I also bought lots of goodies to bring home.I had a great time and met some lovely ladies and even made some new friends!

2 comments:

Annie B said...

gorgeous - I love what you made lynette too - and that photo of you on her blog is great, you look so happy with your spoils!

Locket Pocket said...

It was lovely to see a photo of you on Lynette's blog - and you both made such gorgeous things for each other too!

Lucy x