Monday 31 March 2014

Hexies and Gail Pan Swap

Our online sewing group held a "Gail Pan" themed swap, this is what I received from Kez of Willowgrove Quilting, perfect mini quilt for my table stand, Thanks Kez x
and this is what I made for De
I also sent her a little Gail Pan kit and a chocolate.
This week I'm getting to play with these yummy, soon to be released fabrics designed by Helen Stubbings of Hugs 'n Kisses called "Primrose Sands"
So far there's lots of hexies being made....
and they'll be turned into her Hexie Club projects ready for display at Spring Market. Not long to go now and then we'll be jetting off to the US!

7 comments:

Fiona@Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Beautiful swap Pressies Jo. Loved the theme :)

Unknown said...

I love Gail Pan patterns, I like using fabrics from Lynette Anderson designs when I stitch Gail's patterns

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo boy I love what Kerri has made you it's gorgeous and I also love what you made ,what a fun swap.xx

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Glad you liked it. De is cute too. I stitching that one at the moment. Love Helens new fabric.

Christine M said...

Both swap presents are lovely Jo.

Lynda said...

They are both lovely gifts Jo. Helen's new fabric is so pretty.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great swap presents Jo, sent and received....very pretty range of fabrics..