Friday 26 July 2013

I'm happiest when I am crafting!

A few cards I've made, lovely butterfly card using Kaszazz products
And a cute little fishbowl, using Stampin Up products
Yes it's actually filled with water!
I have been stitching too, almost finished 'Happy Days'. Since this photo was taken all the embroidery is complete and the hexies all sewn on, juts need to finish the inside pockets and put it together.
I'm hoping I can finish it this weekend and start on my new project! Have you started a new project lately?

9 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Hi Jo,
I love your butterfly card. The faded wall is fab. Gives a lovely effect. Afraid my sewing machine does not see much use of late. I have a few commissions to complete but as they are repeats of items already made for other people I can't find my mojo to get started. I really only like doing one offs.
Hope you are keeping well.
I found out the strangest thing tonight. I have a Doppelganger in Australia. She blogs as Mrs A. Spooky!!!
Hugs Mrs A. (The UK one).

Noela said...

Beautiful card. Have quite a few stitching projects on the go but they will be long term. Best Friends Forever and Daisy Days by Jenny Reynolds are two.I am working on my SAL 2013 bag so hope to have it finished soon. Hugs.....

Christine M said...

Your stitching is gorgeous Jo.

Susan said...

Lovely stitching and cards. I have a new project ready to go......but want to finish the one I'm working on first.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Wow that water one is interesting Jo...and yes I have started a new project....my FIS Christmas item!

DAWNIE said...

Gorgeous butterlfly

Lib said...

Love the idea of the fish bowl card!
Nearly there with the stitching, looking good.

Sue said...

Hi Jo
Nice projects, really like the stitching, is it a bag?
Have a great weekend!
Sue

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Love them all. Need to start playing