Wednesday 12 September 2012

Bags and Paper

Remember this swap I took part in a few weeks ago here? Well it's about time I share a photo of the sweet bag made by De for me
(Photo bloglifted from De's Site)
A lovely spotty tote, with a doily embellishment and the cutest flower trim from Inn Country, one of my favourite shops. Thank-you De!

This week saw me posting packages to the US including one for an altered denim pocket in a Halloween theme and stuffed full of goodies, plus an Alphabet ATC for "B" and a Tag for the tag a month swap in a Fall theme. I can't show you those yet as they're a surprise.

 Also last week I received an extra Alphabet ATC from a new comer to the group, Kamali, look at her lovely work
Thank you Kamali!
And also my "A" ATC from Amy Arrived in a gorgeous Alice in Wonderland Theme
plus Amy also included a bundle of extras, these will not go to waste! 
Thank you Amy!

So what's installed for me for the rest of the week?.... an assignment, I'll get through it eventually.
Happy Stitching and Scrapping everyone
Hugs
JO xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what lovely goodies you received Jo,good luck with your assignment,xx

Holli said...

Great goodies! Great blog! Thanks.

www.twinsplusonemumma.com

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Lovin all the swap goodies Jo! Hugs,Tee

Mrs A. said...

Such a lot of lovely goodies. I have sent my fall tag off to USA too. In a couple of card swaps this month as well. One of which is on its way to Australia. Love doing swaps and receiving back. Hugs Mrs A.