Tuesday 5 July 2011

Blogger Meet Up

Are you going to be here on Friday 29th July?
If so, how about a blogger meet up at 12ish in the Foodie area? I'll tie some red balloons to the table so you can find us
Here's who will be there so far
Me
Fee - Designs by Fee
Kerri - Willowgrove Quilts
Lizzie - A House in The Country
Christine - Once Upon a Quilt
Tammy - Tammy Woods Designs
Christine M - MacDonald's Patch
Elyte - Tea, Fabric and Other Things
Kathy - Quilted Notions
Vicki - The Pickledish Patch

Let me know and I'll add you to the list!

12 comments:

TMQG said...

oooh did I know you were going here? have fun
Helen

Christine M said...

It would be lovely to meet everyone. I'll see if I can organise to come as well!

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Hope you have the candles too. lol cant wait

Joy said...

Wish I could join you!!!! Have a blast :o)!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Annie said...

Wow, I'm envious much....have a blast ladies xoxox

Deb said...

you lucky ladies, have fun.

Sarah said...

Have a great time!

Sue said...

Wish I could come, a bit to far for me though, have a great time!

Elyte said...

Great idea Jo, I hope to be there if I can get the day off work.

Jan said...

Oh no, I'll miss seeing you all; can't go till the Saturday. Boo hoo. Greetings from NZ; I'm on the last few days of my short trip to visit my brothers; can't wait to get home.

Kathy said...

Have just this week booked flights, etc! Am VERY much looking forward to spending a couple of days at the fair, without children and meeting up with sisters and friends. Should see you there!

Vicki ♥ said...

I have finally sorted out my day for next Friday Jo and I would love to be there to catch up with Fee and to meet you and the others going along..I am looking forward to it big time :) Hugs Vicki x