Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Blogger Meet Up

Are you going to be here on Friday 29th July?
If so, how about a blogger meet up at 12ish in the Foodie area? I'll tie some red balloons to the table so you can find us
Here's who will be there so far
Fee - Designs by Fee
Kerri - Willowgrove Quilts
Lizzie - A House in The Country
Christine - Once Upon a Quilt
Tammy - Tammy Woods Designs
Christine M - MacDonald's Patch
Elyte - Tea, Fabric and Other Things
Kathy - Quilted Notions
Vicki - The Pickledish Patch

Let me know and I'll add you to the list!


Helen Stubbings said...

oooh did I know you were going here? have fun

Christine M said...

It would be lovely to meet everyone. I'll see if I can organise to come as well!

Kerri said...

Hope you have the candles too. lol cant wait

Joy said...

Wish I could join you!!!! Have a blast :o)!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joy :o)

Annie said...

Wow, I'm envious much....have a blast ladies xoxox

Deb said...

you lucky ladies, have fun.

Sarah said...

Have a great time!

Sue Pickwell said...

Wish I could come, a bit to far for me though, have a great time!

Elyte said...

Great idea Jo, I hope to be there if I can get the day off work.

Jan said...

Oh no, I'll miss seeing you all; can't go till the Saturday. Boo hoo. Greetings from NZ; I'm on the last few days of my short trip to visit my brothers; can't wait to get home.

Kathy said...

Have just this week booked flights, etc! Am VERY much looking forward to spending a couple of days at the fair, without children and meeting up with sisters and friends. Should see you there!

Vicki ♥ said...

I have finally sorted out my day for next Friday Jo and I would love to be there to catch up with Fee and to meet you and the others going along..I am looking forward to it big time :) Hugs Vicki x