Tuesday 19 April 2011

Swap-diddly-umptious

I took part in Friends in Stitching online group's latest swap. We had to make our partner something from Annie Downs' range of patterns... so much to choose from. I sent to Tracy of Thimbelina but she's away on holidays at the moment so I can't reveal her gift yet. I received from Kylie of Country Wishes and wow what a fabulous package of goodies Kylie has sent me:
There's the cutest mug bag made out of Bliss fabrics and petite stitcheries, a bundle of gorgeous wool felt, pincushion pattern and googy eggs (they're all gone now!)
Thank-you Kylie for all these lovelies!!

I'm looking forward to a very peaceful Easter at home, plenty of ME time for stitching and marathon movies, think Harry Potter, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, The Bourne Series and Pride and Prejudice and I'm sure I can squeeze in a few more!!

Happy Stitching to all!!

15 comments:

Margaret said...

Swap diddly umptious just had to be looked at--- and ypu a are right a lovely lot of surprises in your swap.

Sarah said...

Have a lovely Easter break Jo.

What a lovely collection of goodies and gift!

Dawn said...

grogeous gifts Jo...great swap by the looks in blogland...
Love the new header??? or am I way behind...
Hugs Dawn x x x

Jan said...

Lovely pressies, Jo - I think we all did very well! And I like the sound of your Easter, too.

De said...

It will be great to have a long break ! Im having the whole 5 days off and no plans so hopefully lots of sewing time for me too!

trash said...

Lots of lovely goodness Jo and a cracking plan for Easter.

Am in love with the bear on your header. Did you make it? Is there a pattern somewhere or were you terribly impressive and clever and made it up?

Vicki ♥ said...

You got a lovely lot of goodies Jo and I love your blog banner too :) It looks great! Hugs Vicki

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Not just yum goodies, but great movie marathon choices (if you could just ditch the Star Wars... ;-)
We're about to do a HP and Bourne again too. Oh, and we also do the Fast & Furious movies...
Hugs
Jenny
xx

Unknown said...

Noice Swap you got..Happy Easter hope you get your stitching done...
hoppity hop

Mrs A. said...

Iv'e just spotted your pink bear (gorgeous) but I see that trash has got in first and asked if there is a pattern for him?
Hugs Mrs A.

Chookyblue...... said...

love what you received.......Kylie made a lovely bag......

julia said...

hi sis!
what a lovely package of goodies for you...perfect fit, i'd say!
have a joyful & happy easter,
julia

julia said...

p.s. heehee...love your compilation of movies...reminds me that i have to re-watch p&p again...haven't done for more than 4 months :)

Sew Useful Designs said...

Ah Jo, you're a girl after my own heart! Love all those movies, I'm a real Sci-fi chick! Plus Pride & Prejudice... BBC adaptation with Colin Firth??!!!

I love all your swap goodies!! And I hope you have had a lovely Easter weekend!

Hugs sweetie!
Vikki xoxoox

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Fabulous gifties!!!
Oh, and I wish I would have spent Easter weekend with you. I love all of those movies!!!
xx, shell