Monday 28 January 2008

New look

I've been mucking around with my blog today, trying to find a more appealing layout. I think I like this style, it's simple, easy to read.

It's been a big weekend here in Oz. We celebrated Australia Day on Saturday, the smell off BBQs was in the air. Everywhere I went Aussie flags were hung, everyone was wearing Ozzie hats and tattoos. We've become very patriotic. Today's a public holiday, we've been doing a bit of gardening as it's a beautiful day outside. The apricots and green gage plums are ready for picking, I just eat them straight off the trees and our apples will be ready for eating soon.
I've also been working on a project, here's a sneak peek.

I'll show you more next time.

4 comments:

Annie B said...

hey - love the new look blog and am VERY envious of the beautiful weather and that fruit. Your new project looks interesting - lovely stitching there...

Unknown said...

hello Jo in tas! Thought I'd pop by after seeing you are AnnieB's swap partner for the Valentine's swap.

TMQG said...

oooh, I want to see more, I think I know what it is?? Helen

Jodie said...

Great new look !
The project looks very interesting , love the little monkey fabric