Monday, 16 August 2010

Inspiration

I've been inspired lately by some off the page artists like here, here and here and have been on the look out for a bit of bling and vintage ribbons and I found some lovelies at the Glenorchy market.
Continuing with off the page I found some cute goodies from The Little Pink Studio
So when time permits I can get into a little scrapping and off the paging!

I was also fortunate enough to pick up a gorgeous Fat 1/8 bundle of "Stitches" and a handmade scissor keep from Lynette Anderson
This is such a pretty range, all with a stitchy related theme. 
I think I need to make something for my craft room.

10 comments:

BubzRugz said...

what a lot of yummy things you found..... happy crafting! Hugz

Amanda said...

I haven't done any scrapbooking for ages, I really need some motivation too. You lucky thing, winning Lynette Anderson's draw, those fabrics are so cute. I'm hoping that a friend can pick up a signed copy of her new book for me from the Festival of Quilts, since I can't get along this year.

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Some pretties there Jo...can't wait to see what you create.
Jane.

Maree: said...

I Love to Scrap...lots of New Goodies there to get you going...Have Fun with it.
cheers

Stina said...

Looks like a lot of fun there... :O) Lynettes fabrics look just wonderful!!!!

wonderwoman said...

oooh that fabric looks lovely!

xx

Joy said...

Mmmm, all those pretties :o)!!!! Just love your Lynette Anderson fabs too, that's such a pretty range :o)!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

clare's craftroom said...

I love to scrap every now and then and find it very relaxing . Lovely stuff Jo !

Jenny of Elefantz said...

It's lovely fabric, and aren't you a lucky one to have gotten a scissor keep too! :-)

Home and Heart said...

I am honored you listed my blog as a link!! I appreciate your sweet comment and visit as well! Isn't Cerri over at Little Pink Studio's stuff wonderful?? You will have a great time creating!!